Field Engineer (Nintex/Salesforce)
Highspot is an end-to-end platform that closes the loop between marketing, sales and the customer providing real-time alerts and predictive analytics on all your business content. Using Highspot, companies increase seller effectiveness, improve sales management visibility to best practices, and deliver insights to marketing so they can produce content that drives engagement and revenue. We’re constantly expanding our product portfolio and services we offer to help transfer the way hundreds of thousands of reps work everyday.
We’re looking for an exceptional Field Engineer with a passion for designing solutions and finding creative ways to solve complex problems for customers. You will be a key player in delivering solutions that involve both Highspot and workflow automation, supporting implementation partners, and serving as the technical liaison between the Services and Sales teams.
Role & Responsibilities
- Design, configure and implement business process automation solutions that meet the needs of customers
- Participate in presale discussions
- Conduct presentations for prospective customers, existing customers, and partners
- Be an excellent communicator, with strong written and interpersonal skills to communicate with technical and non-technical customers
- Test and troubleshoot customer reported issues
- Have a deep business understanding of documentation generation and business process workflow integrations involving CRM systems, online and on-premise Sharepoint and O365
- 3 or more years of software development experience with Salesforce.com and APEX
- A strong plus is 3 or more years of development experience with workflow tools (such as K2 or Nintex) and .NET technologies (C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server)
- 3 or more years of experience in a customer facing role
- Practical experience in administering and building applications with SFDC and Sharepoint
- A strong plus is experience with workflow automation tools, especially Nintex
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible work and vacation schedules
- Transportation benefits
- Competitive compensation and equity
- Fully-stocked kitchen with healthy snacks and drinks
- Free catered Friday lunches
- Team building outside of the office
- Company bonding events throughout the year
- Opportunities to attend tradeshows, conferences, and industry events
- Open office, based in the heart of Seattle
- Great views of the city and Puget Sound
- Meaningfully contribute to a compelling vision
- Environment to do your best work
Highspot helps sales teams improve customer conversations and achieve their revenue goals. From content optimization and performance analytics to in-context training, guided selling, and more, the Highspot platform delivers enterprise-ready features in a modern design that sales reps and marketers love. Using Highspot, sales teams are able to stay connected to the best-performing content for each opportunity, customize and optimize their content, and more effectively engage with their customers and prospects. With 90 percent average monthly recurring usage and global support in over 125 countries, Highspot is the sales enablement industry's most trusted solution.
Equal Opportunity Statement
We aim to build an inclusive workforce. If you’re passionate about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we still encourage you to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disability status, political affiliation, veteran status, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Read Full Job Description