Stackline is an all-in-one ecommerce platform for brands and retailers. By combining market intelligence, advertising automation, workflow management, and operational analytics into a single platform, Stackline delivers the industry-leading operating system for companies to scale their online retail business globally. Founded in 2014 and headquartered in Seattle with additional offices in Minneapolis, New York and London, Stackline is on a mission to engineer the world’s most powerful data, tools, and services for commerce.
Over the past year, Stackline has raised $180 million in strategic investments from Goldman Sachs Growth Equity and TA Associates. Stackline’s extensive brand list includes Starbucks, Sony, General Mills, Mondelez, and Levi’s.
Join our team as a Front End Development Engineer I and you will help to drive a large-scale software development initiative in Stackline's retail analytics platform.
Our system is multilayered and contains front-end and back-end components. You will be mainly focused on building interactive applications using various UI technologies and tools including mostly related to React.js and Redux. You can expect to become a fully functioning member of our development team within a few weeks along with owning new features of the product from start to finish.
- 6+ months of direct professional development experience.
- 6+ months of current experience developing in React.JS and Redux.
- Demonstrated experience with data visualization libraries like d3 or Highcharts.
- Experience building performant UI/UX to visualize a lot of data.
- Demonstrated experience delivering high quality production systems/services.
- Demonstrated experience working within an AWS environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Experience implementing intuitive user interfaces for complex tasks.
- Experience with React Native.
- Understanding of modern and RESTful API design principles.
- Experience with Node.js.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Experience working in a startup, retail, digital advertising, or e-commerce environment.
- Experience designing with an emphasis on scalability and sustainability.
- People who think big, work hard, and solve problems.
Benefits and Perks: It’s important each and every employee feels they are supported and can complete their life’s best work today and in the future. We are investing in each person not only with competitive compensation, but also with industry leading benefits and perks. A few ways we support our employees is by offering:
- 100% paid health, medical and vision for employees and qualifying dependents
- Company 401k plan plus matching
- Company paid Life Insurance
- 20 days annually of Paid Time Off (with no accrual or tenure needed)
- 7 Paid company holidays
- 100% Paid Parental leave - 20 weeks for birthing mothers and 12 weeks for all other parents
- Summer Fridays early close at 2pm
- Annual training and development stipend of $1,000 USD
- Fully stocked kitchen snacks with weekly fresh fruit
Stackline is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.