Qualtrics, the leader in customer experience and creator of the Experience Management (XM) category, is changing the way organizations manage and improve the four core experiences of business––customer, employee, product, and brand. Over 11,000 organizations around the world are using Qualtrics to listen, understand, and take action on experience data (X-data™)––the beliefs, emotions, and intentions that tell you why things are happening, and what to do about it.
The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses attract customers who stay longer and buy more, engage employees who build a positive culture, develop breakthrough products people love, and build a brand people are passionate about. Join us as we help change the way people experience the world! Advance your career at a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, inclusive work environment.
You will be building leading edge technologies that will enable our customers to be more employee centric by building our Employee Experience product suite. We're building services that will illuminate our customer's next opportunity and enable them to close experience gaps and predict success while monitoring ongoing feedback.
You should love building simple solutions to solve hard customer problems. Crafting systems in an agile environment to withstand hyper growth. Owning quality from end to end is a rewarding challenge and one of the reasons Qualtrics is such an exciting place to work!
The Expectation for Success
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent3
- 3+ years professional experience building customer facing web applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience building fast responsive UI
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile development environment and to learn new frameworks/stacks
- Be highly creative, flexible and disciplined.
- Experience with continuous delivery, git, test automation and build\deploy systems
- Experience building large-scale web applications
- Experience with MVC and single page application technologies, including AngularJS, Angular2, Polymer, Vue, Ember, React or ReactNative
- Familiarity with web application build pipelines using WebPack, Gulp, Babel, Sass / LESS
A Day in the Life
- Work with design and product teams to understand needs, propose features, create early prototypes and transform them into exciting end consumer features.
- Develop scalable, fast, robust, and rich web-based solutions to solve complex business problems, using the latest front-end technologies
- Architect efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications
- Improve our front-end infrastructure, build UI components, and discover and solve issues
- Attend daily stand-up meetings, collaborate with your peers, prioritize features, and work with a sense of urgency to deliver value to your customers
- Contribute to the professional development of colleagues, improving their front-end technical knowledge and the engineering practices on your team.