Front End Engineer
What are you looking for in your next company? Rock-solid products? A collaborative, friendly culture? Smart application of an excellent tech stack? Real diversity? If any of these matter to you, we have some great things to talk about.
We're looking for a Senior Front End Developer to help drive UI development and architecture at Hearsay, focusing largely on UI development across the product line.
Who is Hearsay?Hearsay Systems is an enterprise fintech company transforming how bankers, advisors, and insurance agents acquire and service customers in an increasingly digital and regulated environment. Founded in 2009 and helmed by Clara Shih, we are a tightly knit and dedicated group that passionately believes in our products, our people, and our culture. Our products engage customers across Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, email, text, and voice. Every Hearsay product syncs beautifully with Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, and other CRM systems.
Hearsay is used by more than 170,000 financial advisors and insurance agents. Our clients include Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs, Wells Fargo, JP Morgan Chase, Prudential, New York Life and Allstate. We enable them to get a real-time pulse of field conversations and to trigger more effective targeted advisor-client outreach with AI-optimized calls, text messages, email follow-ups, and social media interactions.
We love working here, and we hope you will too!
About the job:
- Range across the entire product suite, both crafting your own role and diving in where you can have the most impact for the company. This job is what you make it!
- Write performant, accessible-to-all, highly usable UI built with architecture in mind. You'll create new features in a manner that allows for organizational excellence and code reusability. We want our sites to perform beautifully on all devices, for all users.
- As a lead, mentor others and lead by example.
- Create and refine a repeatable approach to debugging.
- Contribute your thoughts and insights to the team. Your ideas are important!
- People love working with you!
- You think of UI not just from a responsive perspective, but always with an eye on an accessibility.
- You've built new features into existing systems, with an eye on speed, reliability, and reusability.
- You have a particular love of UI development, and can think of UI in terms of architectural design.
- You enjoy sharing your expertise with others.
- You love working with people from a diverse set of backgrounds and thought processes!
We look forward to hearing from you!
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION: At Hearsay we believe that diverse teams are the best teams. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Read Full Job Description