Front End Senior Software Engineer at UiPath
Sorry, this job was removed at 9:25 a.m. (PST) on Thursday, December 19, 2019
UiPath is the fastest-growing enterprise software company in history. Our team grew to over 2,900 employees today, across 53 offices in 20 countries... In just a few years.
Our culture is embedded into our DNA, guiding us every step of the way. We’re fast, immersed, humble and bold. And that’s not just words on the walls.
Eliminating time-consuming tasks means people get to do more of what they love. It’s an inspiring, high stakes challenge that motivates us, and this common passion bonds UiPath employees globally. We all strive every day to be better and to accelerate human achievement.
We make robots, but we hire people. Would you like to be part of this journey?
Accelerate Human Achievement: that is UiPath's purpose. We are the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and the highest-valued AI enterprise software company in the world. With over $568 million in funding from top venture capital firms like Accel, CapitalG, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia, IVP, Madrona Venture Group, Meritech Capital & Coatue, we are on an unprecedented trajectory of growth. With this funding, we have an incredible opportunity to improve the way people work globally.
Our award-winning company culture values humility, and leaders who know how to listen. CEO Daniel Dines’ primary goal was to build a company where he would love to work, and even now, with thousands of employees in tens of countries, that remains our top priority.
We trust and empower our colleagues, and together we make sure we have everything we need to do our best work, from the support of strong leaders to awesome perks and benefits.
Here Is What You Would Be Doing At UiPath
- As a Front End Senior Software Engineer, you will act as a liaison between engineers in the team and product managers, directly design and engineer significant areas of the product, help hire and recruit technical talent, and ensure our technical deliverables meet the customer expectations. If you enjoy building software with a broad range of technologies and being part of a smart, agile team that is motivated by solving hard business problems with technology, come join us!
- 5+ years web development experience
- Experience in cloud platforms like Azure and AWS
- Passion about building amazing UX/UI
- Experience in front-end development & testing with Angular/React
- Experience in web related security concepts
- Experience in performance optimization in the browser
- Understanding of data structures & algorithms
- Effective teamwork, collaboration and communication skills
- Experience in RESTful service development & testing with ASP .NET or Node/Express
- Experience in Telemetry and Instrumentation
- Experience in Electron, react-native, Cordova or any other Hybrid App building platform
- Experience with service-oriented architecture and web services development.
- Understanding of object-oriented programming and architectural design patterns
Why to work with us?
We are offering the possibility to work from home or flexible working hours in a nice office plus free daily premium catering, unlimited vacation, healthcare plan, competitive salary and equity plan. We must have caught your attention by now if you've read so far, so we must connect.
We must have caught your attention if you've read so far, so we should talk.
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
Life at UiPath sometimes feels like a rollercoaster. It comes with changes and challenges, but also with a lot of learning opportunities. On this journey, you will enjoy all the usual perks, as well as access to premium health packages or 401(k). We believe the relationship between an employee and a company is a two-way street; it's why we choose to reward every employee with a Stock Options Plan.
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
Read Full Job Description