Awesome tech is made by awesome people. And we’re always looking for new team members who bring the energy, passion, commitment, and collaboration that has made Auth0 the great company it is today.
So what do we exactly build? Auth0 is an authentication and authorization platform designed by developers, for developers. Basically, we make companies’ login boxes safe, secure, and seamless for anyone logging in. Our mission is to secure the world’s identities so innovators can innovate. But it’s a big mission that requires a lot of teamwork.
Words, code, or people, whatever your skill, there’s a place for you here.
The Tooling Team is an integral team within Technical Field Solutions (TFS). TFS is chartered with the continuous innovation of services, tooling, content, and approaches that enable our Customer Success organization to scale effectively while delivering consistent, exceptional experiences.
The Tooling Team is responsible for designing solutions that solve unique and complex problems. The solutions often require the team to develop, run and operate custom services, applications, systems and tools that vary across a wide range of technologies.
The team is staffed with strong Full Stack Engineers and we are looking for an experienced Frontend engineer to strengthen the UX skills of the team.
As a Frontend Engineer in the Tooling Team, you will have the opportunity to make an impact with the following responsibilities:
- Full-stack development and maintenance of our platform services built with Node.JS, React & Kubernetes
- Debug, investigate, and resolve bugs/customer issues
- Contribute to scoping, estimating, and planning projects
- Support cross-team collaboration engagements
- Maintain a broad and deep technical understanding of the Auth0 product line and the underlying technologies and protocols
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Stay up to date on industry trends through self-study, research, online courses
Skills and characteristics you will need to be successful in this role include but not limited to:
- 3+ years of Frontend development experience using React ecosystem:
- Expert knowledge of HTML, CSS, and responsive web design
- Deep understanding of UX and UI development processes
- Experience building large and modular applications with React ecosystem including deep knowledge of Babel & WebPack
- Understanding of best practices for frontend development and experience in creating modular frontend applications
- Experience building automated tests for web front-ends using Codecept.js or a similar toolset
- Experience using Git & GitHub
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum based environment
- Strong UX sensibility and comfortable with design mockups
- Learn and integrate new technologies quickly
- Ability to work independently as well as within a small, fast-paced Global team
- Excellent communication and cross-functional collaboration skills
Auth0 makes the internet safer by safeguarding billions of login transactions each month.
Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles. We practice N+1>N which applies to everything from our people to how we iterate our tech; we believe in one team, one score; and we give a shit about everything we do.
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply unless they meet all the job criteria. We aren’t looking for someone who ticks every single box on a page; we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences. If you think you’d be a great fit, then please get in touch to tell us about yourself.
Auth0, recently acquired by Okta, is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.