Full Stack Engineer - IAM Login Team
Auth0, a global leader in Identity-as-a-Service (IDaaS), provides thousands of enterprise customers with a Universal Identity Platform for their web, mobile, IoT, and internal applications. Its extensible platform seamlessly authenticates and secures more than 1.5B logins per month, making it loved by developers and trusted by global enterprises. Auth0 has raised more than $110 million to date and continues its global growth at a rapid pace. We are consistently recognized as a great place to work based our outstanding leadership and dedication to company culture, and are looking for the best people to join our incredible team spread across more than 35 countries!
We're growing fast here at Auth0 and are looking for experienced full stack developers for our Identity & Access Management (IAM) Login team. IAM delivers a simple, extensible identity platform that is easy for our customers to integrate into their applications and effortless to operate.
The mission of the team is to provide a simple, secure, standards-compliant and delightful login experience for both end users and developers.
We are open about technology choices and like to contribute to OSS projects. Our current stack focuses on Node, ElasticSearch, MongoDB, and React, but we like to focus on picking the right tools for the job.
- Join a small (10 person), cohesive team comprised of engineers, a product manager, and designer to own our products from top to bottom.
- Collaborate with other engineers and teams to develop new features, APIs, improvements, and fixes to handle our current and future scale.
- Help our customers have an awesome experience with our products.
- Collaborate with our support team as the last level of escalation for tickets.
You are a good fit if you:
- Have excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Love to be on top of edge technologies.
- Have experience creating public, or internal, APIs.
- Have strong experience with at least one modern front-end framework like React, Angular, Vue, etc.
- Passionate about user experience.
- Are autonomous and have a continuous improvement mindset.
- Pay attention to details and keep user experience a top priority.
- Enjoy being part of a highly collaborative, remote friendly environment.
You might work on:
- Collaborate with the team to craft user facing interfaces from design to implementation.
- Create or enhance management API endpoints.
- Create new configuration screens on our dashboard.
- Build automated tests for our features.
- Participate on our on-call rotations troubleshooting production issues.
- GMT-4; GMT; GMT+1; GMT+2
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.
Read Full Job Description