Full Stack Senior Software Engineer
We are seeking a talented full stack developer to join us at our downtown Seattle HQ.
- Work with other cloud service engineers as well as web application developers to build the Suplari platform and application suite.
- Design, build, and implement a cloud native, distributed system delivered as a SaaS application which forms the core of the Suplari service.
- We are looking for passionate engineers that want to be part of a company that’s going to change the way enterprise businesses interact with their suppliers.
- Experience with cloud configuration and deployment technologies
- Experience with multi-tenant architecture for enterprises
- Experience in infrastructure-as-code such as Terraform, DevOps, Docker, build management.
- Deep understanding of RESTful web services design and implementation
- Rigor in engineering best practices such as automated testing, continuous integration and DevOps
- Willingness to jump into a broad range of projects
- BS or MS in computer science or a related field
- 7+ years experience in software engineering
- Experience working with data science and machine learning toolkits like NLTKand the Stanford CoreNLP
- You love being a part of a small, dynamic, and agile organization that encourages you to learn and grow
- You love finding solutions to interesting problems
- You welcome having autonomy with complex tasks
- You are passionate about using your experience and expertise to inspire the team
- Competitive compensation package
- Ownership through equity and options
- Comprehensive, company-paid medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Been there, done that team: Our management team has a track record of success at companies such as HP, Amazon, Apptio, Skytap, iConclude, Trulia, and Zillow
- Suplari is backed by top tier venture capital investors Madrona Venture Group, Shasta Ventures, Amplify Partners, Two Sigma Ventures and Workday Ventures
- Ability to make a critical impact at an early stage company
- This position will be located in the Seattle area
- We are not interviewing remote employees at this time