Full Stack Software Engineer
Auth0 is a pre-IPO unicorn. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our teams and will help take us to the next level. One team, one score.
We never compromise on identity. You should never compromise yours either. We want you to bring your whole self to Auth0. If you’re passionate, practice radical transparency to build trust and respect, and thrive when you’re collaborating, experimenting and learning – this may be your ideal work environment. We are looking for team members that want to help us build upon what we have accomplished so far and make it better every day. N+1 > N.
We are looking for a full stack software engineer to help us enhance and maintain our identity product. You will be responsible for helping us build new, maintain existing, APIs, UIs and services that will be operating in high scale, low latency environments.
Our current technology stack is node.js on the backend and React on the frontend, MongoDB and PostgreSQL for storing data and RabbitMQ and Amazon SQS as message queue.
We will consider candidates located in GMT-5 to GMT+1 time zones.
You will 😊
- Join a small, cohesive remote team comprised of engineers, a product manager, and designer to own our products from top to bottom.
- Collaborate with other specialists and teams to develop new features, APIs, improvements, and fixes to handle our current and future scale.
- Be a part of the team's on-call rotations.
- Debug and resolve production issues and implement fixes for them.
- Help our customers have an awesome experience with our products.
You'd be a great fit if you ❤️
- Have experience creating public or internal APIs or user interfaces.
- Enjoy being part of a highly collaborative, remote-friendly environment.
- Work well with technical and non-technical people to deliver high-value results.
- Dream of working on a cloud service that has other developers as customers.
- Believe that writing code is just the tool to solve customer problems and solving them is what really matters.
- Like to lead by example.
You can learn more about our hiring process here.
- #US-E; #AR; #GMT;
- We are only considering candidates between time zones of GMT-5 and GMT+1
Auth0’s mission is to help developers innovate faster. Every company is becoming a software company and developers are at the center of this shift. They need better tools and building blocks so they can stay focused on innovating. One of these building blocks is identity: authentication and authorization. That’s what we do. Our platform handles 2.5B logins per month for thousands of customers around the world. From indie makers to Fortune 500 companies, we can handle any use case.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. We have raised $210M to date and are growing quickly. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Join us on this journey to make developers more productive while making the internet safer!
Read Full Job Description