Information Security Engineer
Information Security Engineer
What Donuts is about
From .life to .solutions to .news, we are the global leader in high-quality, top-level domains for unifying, managing and amplifying digital identity. And since work and technology should be fun, we are proud to include .rocks and .social in our leading portfolio. Donuts Inc. is privately held and profitable. As we help build the new internet, we are hiring smart people who know how to get things done.
What this role is about
Donuts is looking for a self-motivated Information Security Engineer to become a member of our Technical Operations Team. We work in a demanding and geographically diverse production environment that presents many technical challenges. To be successful in this position the engineer will need to demonstrate the ability to work quickly to analyze and resolve issues, prioritize and assess security risks, as well drive key security initiatives across our various businesses.
What you will do in this role
- Vulnerability Management- Drive remediation and patching of key security vulnerabilities in conjunction with IT Operations and Development Teams.
- Security Incident and Event Management- Work to resolve Security Incidents and events with both internal and external resources.
- Identify and Develop industry standard best practices in conjunction with IT Management.
- Application Security Analysis- Defines and maintains a Web application security methodology and performs assessments across both internal and external applications.
- Maintains a current knowledge of Application and Network Security threats and defines and develops InfoSec training on web-based exploits/tools and corresponding mitigation techniques.
- In conjunction with Tech Ops, Evaluates tools and techniques to further prevent.cyber exploits. Also works to ensure Development staff is coding in a secure manner, working to educate them on proper methodologies.
- Provides Risk assessment reports to IT Management on a regular basis and helps drive remediation of key Risks and compliance violations.
- Drive KMS, SSL Certificate, and Password Management standards and initiatives.
- Work with Vendors to manage and drive security solutions for both corp and production.
- Act as a liaison between development staff, compliance and IT for Security related initiatives.
- 4+ years of Information Security Engineering experience in an engineering environment.
- Excellent knowledge of Information Security principles, best practices,, and control processes
- A good understanding of operating systems, web servers, TCP/IP and network technologies; Authentication and security protocols, and coding methodologies.
- Working knowledge of vulnerability scanning, anti-virus, IDS/IPS and other common infosec tool sets a must.
- Experience with Network Security Monitoring technologies, best practices and how they related to the application stack
- Must have Strong analytical and investigative skills and be able to troubleshoot quickly during events. Being well organized and security conscience is paramount.
- Expertise with scripting languages (python, powershell, perl) , and SANS, OWASP, and NIST Security frameworks a plus.
- Looking for someone who loves tech and security and not afraid to take on responsibility.
- BCISSP, CISA or other equivalent security certifications is preferred.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent is preferred.
Donuts Inc. is a leading global registry for new top-level Internet domain extensions. Donuts offers businesses, individuals and organizations new ways to manage and promote their online identities, in multiple languages and character sets. Donuts offers 241 new high-quality, top-level domains, including .email, .guru, .social, .business, .life, .restaurant, and many more. Donuts domains provide variety to anyone wishing to enhance their brands online. Donuts Inc. is privately held, and is majority owned by Boston-based Abry Partners. Donuts is headquartered in Kirkland, Washington, with offices in Denver, Colorado and Dublin, Ireland.
For more information and to submit your resume, please visit www.donuts.domains
Read Full Job Description