Infrastructure Security Engineer, Online Services at UiPath
!Sorry, this job was removed at 11:35 a.m. (PST) on Thursday, October 3, 2019
Accelerate Human Achievement: that is UiPath's purpose. We are the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and the highest-valued AI enterprise software company in the world. With over $568 million in funding from top venture capital firms like Accel, CapitalG, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia, IVP, Madrona Venture Group, Meritech Capital & Coatue, we are on an unprecedented trajectory of growth. With this funding, we have an incredible opportunity to improve the way people work globally.
Our award-winning company culture values humility, and leaders who know how to listen. CEO Daniel Dines’ primary goal was to build a company where he would love to work, and even now, with thousands of employees in tens of countries, that remains our top priority.
We trust and empower our colleagues, and together we make sure we have everything we need to do our best work, from the support of strong leaders to awesome perks and benefits.
Scope of Responsibility
- Conduct periodic architectural security assessment of UiPath’s online production infrastructure in Azure, GCP and AWS
- Make recommendations to improve UiPath’s protection, detection and response capabilities as it relates to threats from internal and external malicious actors
- Be hands on in implementing security improvements in online infrastructure
- Articulate the impact of weaknesses in online infrastructure configuration and operations to stakeholders (Dev, SRE, IT)
- Participate in external certifications and compliance efforts within the company relative to our online services
- Take input from internal and external penetration testers to improve security posture of our online infrastructure
- Assist security monitoring team in building fine grained visibility into threats to online infrastructure
What you will bring
- Proven track record (5+ years experience) in infrastructure security space
- Prior experience in managing security of production grade infrastructure built on Azure or GCP
- Strong understanding and evidence of knowledge in following areas:
- Systems Hardening
- Kubernetes and Container Security
- Virtual Networks and Firewalls
- Denial of Service Defense
- Secrets Management
- Encryption and Key Management
- Infrastructure as code
- Dev and Test Environment Isolation
- Web Application Firewalls
- Role Based Access Control
- Stellar teamwork and collaboration skills
- Proven track record of effectively working with remote teams
- Proven ability to wear multiple hats, prioritize, not get stuck, and adapt in an environment that’s growing and changing fast
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
Read Full Job Description