iOS Developer Experience Engineer, SDKs
Auth0 is a pre-IPO unicorn. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our teams and will help take us to the next level. One team, one score.
We never compromise on identity. You should never compromise yours either. We want you to bring your whole self to Auth0. If you’re passionate, practice radical transparency to build trust and respect, and thrive when you’re collaborating, experimenting and learning – this may be your ideal work environment. We are looking for team members that want to help us build upon what we have accomplished so far and make it better every day. N+1 > N.
Auth0 is looking for an experienced iOS engineer across the following technologies:
- iOS (Swift)
- React Native (Familiarity with native build tools, Xcode & Android Studio)
You GET developers! You know what they need, how to talk to them, how to make their lives easier, what makes them click, their dissatisfiers and their delighters. You recognize when a framework, library or product provides a great experience. As an iOS Engineer, you will use those superpowers to improve our entire onboarding process, SDKs, Quickstarts, Docs, and provide direct assistance to developers in our support channels. You will be the internal and external steward of the experience for the technologies that you love working with every day.
Each Engineer shepherds one or multiple platforms forward, both internally within Auth0, and externally in the community.
You will be working in a cross-functional team alongside the developer evangelist, onboarding, growth, dashboard, community, and SDK teams to provide the best developer experience for the technologies you own.
The most important qualifications for this position are software engineering expertise, empathy, and self-direction.
You will be 😊
- Writing, curating, editing developer resources: tutorials, examples, guides, and documentation.
- Directly shaping and developing our open source SDKs.
- Owning the code samples and implementation guidance for Auth0.
- Championing Auth0 by engaging directly with the community.
- Gathering and channel user feedback within the company to improve the experience for developers on Auth0.
- The go-to-expert in the company, internally and externally, providing domain knowledge and reviews for Auth0 in these technologies.
- Sharing your technical expertise at conferences and other tech events.
- Developing our iOS Libraries that allow users to integrate seamlessly with Auth0.
- Working on our Quickstarts guides to delight our developers.
- Troubleshooting and fixing issues with our libraries.
You'd be a great fit if you ❤️
- Have developed iOS Libraries or SDKs to be consumed by other developers.
- Have a good understanding of the iOS Frameworks.
- Have created iOS applications that have seen the light of day.
- Have Hybrid library development experience.
- You are able to work in a team environment, have good communication skills and understand the value of collaboration.
- A deep understanding of writing, running, maintaining and debugging applications.
- The ability to communicate effectively in person and in writing as a presenter, documenter.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills: presenting, documenting, troubleshooting.
- Demonstrable experience authoring developer documentation (tutorials, blog posts, docs).
- The ability to be self-directed and be effective working independently, yet feel equally comfortable contributing in a global team environment.
Bonus points if you have 👍
- Experience working in distributed teams and work environments.
- Created open-source material or have contributed to open-source projects.
- Your own technical blog or published articles on popular iOS sites.
- Knowledge in the identity and access management space.
- #AR; #GMT; #US-E;
Auth0’s mission is to help developers innovate faster. Every company is becoming a software company and developers are at the center of this shift. They need better tools and building blocks so they can stay focused on innovating. One of these building blocks is identity: authentication and authorization. That’s what we do. Our platform handles 2.5B logins per month for thousands of customers around the world. From indie makers to Fortune 500 companies, we can handle any use case.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. We have raised $210M to date and are growing quickly. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Join us on this journey to make developers more productive while making the internet safer!
Read Full Job Description