Managing UI Architect
At projekt202, we are focused on creating experiences that engage, innovate, disrupt and delight. Our team is passionate about user-centric design and development and enjoys delivering amazing concepts and technical solutions for our courageous clients. We enjoy working together to share our expertise and solve our clients’ business challenges. We have fun and enjoy hanging out with each other in a culture that supports and celebrates our diverse talents, backgrounds and skills.
What you care about
*You draw energy from human interaction. You're confident but not pompous.
*You are driven to know more, to know why, to ask what if.
*You're a born collaborator, and truly appreciate the perspectives of other brains. You respect and attract your colleagues and client's opinions. You believe that you very well might not know the answer. You ask great questions.
*You thrive in uncharted territory. The uncertain and unknown are your playgrounds. Your personal compass pushes you out of your comfort zones. Your leadership inspires your colleagues and earns the respect of our clients.
*You are a communicator. You are able to take an ask and turn it into understandable and actionable ideas. You break down the complex into the simple.
The Managing Architect is responsible for leading a group of talented engineers in the development of web applications. This group may be organized in a single team or spread across multiple teams.
The Managing Architect should be technically proficient and is expected to be able to directly contribute to the development effort, even though coding will not be the primary job responsibility. The ideal person for this role is someone who is currently operating in a proven Engineering Management capacity.
- Effectively mentor and manage a team of software engineers including having oversight on their projects and performance
- Collaborates with our internal teams and client stakeholders to estimate effort, define scope, and build systems that meet both user and organizational needs
- Deliver project roadmap on-time, communicating clearly with team, management, and stakeholders
- Contribute to and lead design, architecture, process, and development discussions
- Understands and balances competing constraints
- Hands on experience with implementing professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- 5-7+ years of progressive experience working with all phases of web/software design and development
- 1-3+ years of progressive experience in managing engineering teams
- Able to architect complex integrations between enterprise systems
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A strong desire to produce quality products
- A strong desire to create a highly productive and collaborative team culture
If this sounds like you, let's talk. Please visit www.projekt202.com to hear from our leadership team on why you should join us on this amazing journey!
Direct applicants only, no agency submittals please.
At this time, projekt202 does not provide sponsorship.
Read Full Job Description