Manual Test Engineer
At 98point6, our mission is bringing technology and medicine together to reinvent primary healthcare. You’ll collaborate with multiple teams, work across disciplines, encountering and conquering many challenges that are new and exciting. Each day you’ll be working towards profoundly transforming primary care.
Your Role and Impact
As a manual test engineer working at 98point6 you will get firsthand experience testing our primary care platform on iOS, Android, and Web products. You will collaborate to improve our platform and engineering team's test coverage, release tempo and production environment soundness. You will partner with other SDET’s, software engineers and product managers to ensure we deliver a complete, holistic experience to our customers.
- Interpret and implement technical and design specifications for features to develop high-value test plans and tests
- Prioritize and execute tests and bug verification across multiple products simultaneously
- Communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical colleagues
- Write audience-appropriate documentation for debugging guides and validation reports
- Identify gaps in requirements and test coverage and implement resolution
- 1+ years of experience manually testing consumer iOS, Android, or Web applications
- Working knowledge of a CLI (Mac OS/Linux command line interface preferred)
- A high level of ownership, being flexible and self-directed
- Ability to consider the big picture, make decisions with a sense of urgency and help innovate in a rapidly growing environment
- Be capable of analytical work with accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
98point6 provides equal employment opportunities to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic information or other protected status.