Our Mobile team builds products and features that drive the core experience on the Dropbox mobile application. We enable users to easily manage their content, collaborate with their peers and work effortlessly with others. This position will play a key role in building and supporting mobile features. In this role there will be opportunity to work across different development stacks and influence product decisions.
- Build intuitive features to improve the experience for mobile users.
- Improve the mobile codebase by working on foundational issues and helping to rearchitect, as necessary.
- Work with your team to promote best practices and ensure a high quality bar is maintained.
- Collaborate with product managers, designers and other groups to design thoughtful new features.
- BS (or higher, e.g., MS, or PhD) in Computer Science or related technical field involving coding (e.g., physics or mathematics), or equivalent technical experience
- 3+ years of professional software development experience
- Strong engineering skills and software fundamentals in developing on iOS
- Experience working with large native code bases with significant complexity
- A passion for building consumer applications with elegant and clean interfaces
- Experience developing, testing, shipping and supporting a product for hundreds of thousands of users is a plus
- Experience working in a team environment and collaborating with cross-functional group
Read Full Job Description