Our Engineering team is working to simplify the way people work together. They’re building a family of products that handle over a billion files a day for people around the world. With our broad mission and massive scale, there are countless opportunities to make an impact.
Network Security Engineers work on the Network Engineering, Automation & Telemetry team and are responsible for securing and protecting the production network at Dropbox. They are mission-critical for Dropbox success. They will accomplish this by building trust with external customers and internal service owners across infrastructure and production. The production network transits traffic for all tenants of Dropbox serving infrastructure, including our in-house multi-exabyte storage system (Magic Pocket), large scale databases, edge POP infrastructure, and all user-facing services. Check out the Dropbox Tech Blog to learn more.
Network Security Engineers are hybrid network, security, and reliability engineers integral to securing Dropbox large scale infrastructure. We’re looking for engineers who want to be a part of developing, maintaining, and scaling network security posture.
- You will own and drive vulnerability management for the production network and all its devices
- You will build software tools to manage and improve network security posture
- You will work with other Networking, Security, and SRE teams to ensure the safety and build trust for the production network
- You may participate in a periodic on-call rotation
- Solid experience managing network security for large-scale, public-facing services
- Solid experience writing code and setting up network security services for a production network
- Experience triaging and remediating security vulnerabilities for network devices, including working with vendors (eg. Cisco, Juniper, Arista)
- Familiarity with network hardware/software (eg. Cisco, Juniper, Arista)
- Familiarity with incident management and network operations