Office 365 Architect
West Monroe isn’t a start-up firm, but we act like one.
From day one, our people have the opportunity to make a definitive personal impact for their clients and their careers. What does this mean? It means we seek out the best of the best, and then we challenge them to make us better.
Think you're up to the challenge?
West Monroe Partners is currently seeking an Office 365 Architect to provide strategy, architecture, and implementation support for our clients. You will help architect, implement, and migrate enterprise environments, including but not limited to the support of a broad range of Microsoft solutions including Active Directory, O365, Exchange, Skype/Lync/Teams, Outlook and Outlook Web Access.
What will you be doing?
- Function as the primary point-of-contact for all Performance Services Microsoft Exchange business development and delivery responsibilities
- Act as the technical architect on multiple client electronic mail environments and associated projects simultaneously
- Work on client project-based initiatives including electronic mail strategy and planning, upgrades of existing Exchange platforms, Office365 migrations and system consolidation typically through broader merger integration initiatives
- Serve as the L3 escalation point for the West Monroe Partners Network Operations Center (NOC) and Tier 2 support engineers for questions and complex issue resolution
- Work with client management and provide written and oral status updates; facilitate and lead meetings in both a project and escalated incident setting
- Ensure associated service level agreements are met and assist with reporting on SLAs and other key metrics
We need someone who can bring the following to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5 years of experience as a lead administrator for Microsoft Exchange (2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, and 2016) and Office 365.
- Minimum 3 years of architecture and project experience designing and deploying enterprise-level Exchange environments (>4,000 seats), Unified communications and electronic mail compliance and archiving solutions
- Experience with cross-org email migrations and co-existence utilizing native Exchange tools as well as third party solutions from Bittitan, Quest, or Binary Tree
- Expertise in designing and implementing directory services and related technologies in coordination with Exchange & O365 (AD, ADFS, AzureAD, Azure Passthrough Auth, MFA)
- Experience with mobile device management solutions and policy design
- Expertise and experience in Windows based Collaboration Services. Technologies include Microsoft Teams, Skype 4 Business, Lync, IIS, Windows Server, Certificate Services, and Federation Services
- Experience with support and administration of environments with high-availability and disaster recovery technologies such as clustering and replication
- In-depth knowledge of SMTP and spam filtering solutions
- Sound understanding of storage networking and backup solutions
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Microsoft (MCP, MCSA) certifications preferred
- Experience managing multiple technology projects simultaneously
- Demonstrates a strong knowledge and competence of standard concepts, best practices, and operational procedures within a corporate Microsoft cloud environment
- A natural sense of urgency, initiative and a positive team player philosophy to be reflected in daily work ethics; strong problem-solving skills and ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines.