Oracle EBS Developer
Oracle EBS Developer
At Expedia we are revolutionizing travel through the power of technology. Every second of every day, we send two travelers on a trip. We sell enough tickets to fill nearly six hundred 737 airplanes every day, and our mobile apps have been downloaded more than 10 million times across 180 countries. We work in a fast-paced environment to keep up with the ever-changing travel landscape. The opportunities to inspire travel for the global customer are endless.
In Expedia, eCP organization was built to enable the business to scale globally while supporting the needs of our rapidly growing family of brands.
We power Expedia Group's travel revolution with a best-in-class platform of ecommerce technologies and services operating at a global scale. We bring product, technology and operations together to accelerate innovation and enable test and learn, constantly pushing ourselves to evolve and innovate for the business.
Within eCP organization, Financial Systems Engineering (FSE) group enables Expedia Group and subsidiaries to conduct business globally while meeting statutory and financial regulatory compliance. FSP delivers, collaborates and globally supports more than 21,000 businesses users of the enterprise financial platform.
What you’ll do:
- You will play a senior role in the analysis, design and development in Oracle Applications with primary focus on solutions in Oracle Financials
- You will be responsible for developing and successfully delivering components. Additionally, you will also improve, support and follow Expedia SDLC.
- Focus on improving development and architecture standards by adopting industry standard methodologies
- You should showcase ability to multi-task while ensuring high quality of results and have dedication to high standards of code quality and testing.
- Collaborate with non-ERP development teams to develop efficient, supportable and scalable solutions
- Partner with Business, onsite / offshore development and QA team members in all phases of our project delivery and production enhancements
Who you are:
- Possess 8+ years of experience in SQL, PL/SQL, Forms, Reports, SQL loader, Workflow, XMLP, OAF, ADF, WebADI and AOL
- You will demonstrate Strong working knowledge of ERP technologies and Financials concepts, specifically highly complex global solutions
- Experienced in Oracle R12 and working knowledge of E2E processes (Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Record to Report etc.)
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills especially around root cause analysis and complex problem-solving skills
- Familiar with microservice design, continuous delivery, automated deployments, and related engineering practices.
- Accurately establish the length and difficulty of assignments, set reasonable objectives and goals, anticipate and adjust for problems/roadblocks
- Effectively communicate with others in a courteous, thoughtful and professional manner and demonstrate multi-tasking ability for orchestrating multiple activities at a time.
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground, so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.