- Support web-related systems as a member of this team with a variety of front and back-end coding responsibility.
- Develop quality code that is well-documented, unit-tested, and production-ready.
- Understand and implement business requirements - from the development of new components and features to systems integration and complex user interfaces.
- Understand/support lead generation and interaction goals of the web marketing team.
- Work with ScrumMaster on project priority, providing feedback on status and blockers.
- Take initiative to research and learn emerging technologies when asked.
- Work with other developers, system engineers, and QA engineers throughout the product development, testing, and implementation phases to ensure product integrity.
- Help mentor junior developers to improve their skills.
- Stay current on technical advancements and suggest ways to streamline tasks and processes for efficiency.
- Be passionate about building web solutions that are resilient, secure and scalable to function in a global, 24/7 intensive business environment.
- 5+ years of software engineering experience, with a broad understanding of web principles and technologies.
- 5+ years php development
- 2+ years Nodejs
- 5+ years HTML/CSS (SASS) creation.
- 2+ years using RESTful APIs.
- Familiar with responsive development.
- Experience with GIT required (Jenkins a bonus).
- Track record of accurate task breakdown/estimation, unit testing, and delivering on time and in scope.
- Experience using lean project tracking software (Jira a bonus).
- Experience with PHP/MVC frameworks like Lithium, Symfony, and Laravel.
- Experienced in Agile development and comfortable in a Scrum team.
Read Full Job Description