Auth0’s mission is to help developers innovate faster. Every company is becoming a software company and developers are at the center of this shift. They need better tools and building blocks so they can stay focused on innovating. One of these building blocks is identity: authentication and authorization. That’s what we do. Our platform handles 2.5B logins per month for thousands of customers around the world. From indie makers to Fortune 500 companies, we can handle any use case. We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer.
We have raised $210M to date and are growing quickly. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Join us on this journey to make developers more productive while making the internet safer!
Auth0 is looking for the right person to join its Platform Infrastructure Team. This team is focused on building the runtime and supporting services for Auth0 development teams to deploy and run their software on. As a member of this team, you will work on services and guidance to enable rapid deployment of reliable, scalable and secure services, using Kubernetes and Docker.
This is a role with a huge impact. You will get to work with engineers throughout the organization and what you build will be relied on by Auth0 engineers for a long period of time.
- Implement the Platform Infrastructure that allows development teams to deploy and run their services
- Research and implement solutions that address cross-cutting concerns such as configuration, service routing, observability, and service discovery
- Design and implement automation for common operational tasks
- Provide guidance to engineering teams to effectively move to a container-based platform
- Be on-call for all services and components owned and operated by the Platform team
Skills and Abilities:
- Have at least 4 years of programming experience with a high-level language (Golang preferred)
- Experience with Cloud Computing platforms like AWS, Google Cloud or Azure
- Experience running Kubernetes in production
- Working knowledge of Infrastructure as Code concepts
- Experience with Terraform and Salt useful
- Are passionate about working on systems that are highly reliable, maintainable, scalable and secure
- Understanding of protocols/technologies like HTTP, SSL, LDAP, SSH, etc.
- Application clustering/load balancing concepts and technologies
- Enjoy learning and applying new technologies
- Enjoy enabling other teams to move faster
- Like to work at many levels of technology, from writing code to designing straightforward solutions to technical problems
- Enjoy being part of a highly collaborative, remote friendly environment
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.
Read Full Job Description