Principal Process Engineer at 98point6
At 98point6, our mission is bringing technology and medicine together to reinvent healthcare. You’ll collaborate with multiple teams, work across various disciplines and conquer many satisfying challenges. Each day you’ll be working towards profoundly transforming primary care.
Your Role and Impact
You will materially impact the care that 98point6 delivers by driving operations and process engineering for our nationwide virtual primary care practice. With deep understanding of Lean Six Sigma principles, you will scope, design and build workflows that identify waste and improve both the physician and patient experiences.
- Troubleshoot, reproduce and solve challenging operational issues
- Identify, measure and bring forward metrics to measure process quality and efficiency
- Collaborate with clinical operations and product development to prioritize, define and implement changes
- Provide assessment and analysis to executive leadership for strategic planning and business development
- Ensure optimal utilization and capacity planning
- Build utilities and tools for internal use that enable clinic operations to function at a sustainable fast pace and in support of exponential growth
- 10+ years of end-to-end process engineering
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt, Lean Sensei, or Kaizen certification
- Experience working with agile product development teams
- Experience scaling a process to support thousands of interactions daily
- Ability to collect, analyze and synthesize data in order to perform root cause analysis and make fact-based decisions
98point6 provides equal employment opportunities to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic information or other protected status.