Product Success Engineering Manager
ServiceNow, The Enterprise IT Cloud Company, is the industry-leading cloud platform provider for building enterprise applications. We are redefining markets and changing the perception of enterprise software. Our cloud platform allows enterprise IT to bring together business strategy, application design and operations in a powerfully simple solution.
To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for drivers—people who thrive on responsibility and live for the next big challenge. We seek to employ the brightest and most forward-thinking talent on the planet; we're looking for professionals who aren't content with the status quo. People who are more interested in how things could become. Accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you can make an impact daily. We invite you to join in to stand out.
About The Team:
Sitting in the center of our development environment, the ITOM team is building a unique business-level service modeling, management, and mapping solution. Leveraging unique technology that automatically maps business services to the underlying infrastructure, these solutions allows IT to increase service availability, reduce costs, and improve operational performance and efficiency.
The successful candidate is a natural leader who loves to drive strategic customer outcomes through both their own experience and more importantly through the efforts of their highly talented team. The ideal candidate will have experience building and developing high performing teams with relevant development background.
What you get to do in this role:
- Mange the ITOM Product Success Ranger Team that drives the overall resolution of highly visible, global and strategic customer situations, ensuring 100% customer satisfaction.
- Partner with the Sales, and Customer Outcomes Leadership in the appropriate regions to build a highly collaborative and effective team.
- Recruit Rangers; assign, direct, and evaluate their work; and oversee the development and maintenance of staff competence.
- Perform administrative functions such as reviewing and writing reports, approving expenditures, enforcing policies and processes..
- Engage and collaborate closely with the ServiceNow R&D teams on escalated technical issues.
- Lead the resolution of critical technical issues, providing prompt and complete resolution to technical challenges and business issues, often spanning multiple product lines.
- Manage and drive the overall resolution of highly visible, global and strategic customer situations, ensuring 100% customer satisfaction.
- Customer oriented R&D (CORD) – collect information from the field based on customer requirements, use cases, wish lists, as well as explore new cutting-edge technologies, and devise their incorporation into the different products.
- CORD - Develop best practice protocols based on experience collected from customer implementations.
- Analyze intricate problem scenarios and develop creative solutions to resolve these issues in real time, as well as port back selected solutions into general releases.
- Make detailed plans to accomplish goals.
- Establish administrative policies, procedures, and standards.
- Compelling leader who can effectively coach individually and drive team motivation
- Strong analytic thinker with demonstrated command of outcome-based success models
- Effective in customer facing engagements
- Effective at building senior level executive relationships with key customer stakeholders
- Track record in building organizations and hiring and training top talent
- Cloud Platforms understanding (Provisioning, PaaS)
- Knowledge of IT environments
- Creative thinker – be able to utilize and leverage existing resources to solve problems.
- Advanced practical understanding in Windows Domain and Unix System Administration.
- Understanding of domain structures, user permission levels, group policy objects and the execution of SUDO Policies
- Experience of working with monitoring or discovery tools (ADDM, TADDM, DDMA/UD, etc)
- Good communications skills, both written and oral
- Willingness to travel (30-40%)
Additional preferred qualifications
- ITIL / CMDB implementations (CCMDB, UCMDB, etc.)
- IT Operations experience in storage, network and compute of enterprise environments
- Middleware applications (Oracle, WebSphere, etc)
- Cloud Management Platforms such as AWS, VMware, Azure, etc.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.