Quality Assurance Engineer II - (Seattle, WA) at MedBridge
Are you looking for a career where you can grow your skills while being part of an exceptional team that builds exciting products and makes a difference in people’s lives?
MedBridge is a dynamic company that’s at the intersection of medical technology, online education, and patient engagement. We’re looking to expand our development family with a highly motivated Quality Assurance Engineer II. Reporting directly to our QA manager, you’ll be an integral member of one of our development pods, where you will lead the QA initiatives for one of our products by creatively applying your knowledge and insights on how to improve, from customer feedback, and multitasking between projects, technical acceptance, and design acceptance criteria. Your talent and experience will help make great ideas efficiently solve great challenges!
Why work at MedBridge?
- We have award winning products. In 2020 alone, we won American Business’s “Stevie” Awards for the best mobile healthcare app and the best enterprise healthcare app. We also received the 2020 MedTech Breakthrough Award for the best patient portal.
- We’re a fast-growing company where you can expand your career. We’re one of Inc. Magazine’s 25 Fastest-Growth Companies in Seattle in 2019 and also one of The Startup’s 2020 Companies to Watch.
- We’re a smaller team. The size of our teams mean you’ll have greater autonomy and a larger impact on the business. You’ll play an influential part on how we execute our mission on improving patient’s lives.
- Customers love MedBridge. We have near 100% client retention rate for 2020 which means your job is safe and we’re able continue hiring during COVID.
At MedBridge, you’ll have the opportunity to own the QA for one of these award-winning products. You’ll be ideating with the product owners, designers, and development team on how to build and deliver a great product, with the satisfaction of knowing you’ve helped create a tool that truly makes a difference in the lives of clinicians as well as patients. Ideally, we are looking for candidates in the Seattle metro area, but this position is open candidates in the United States that enjoy working from home.
Responsibilities of the Quality Assurance Engineer II include:
- Owning the quality for a product, assessing risks and ensure it ships with high quality
- Designing integration, functional, end-to-end, and acceptance testing procedures
- Solving technical problems in creative, highly resourceful, and effective ways
- Working collaboratively with product management, design, and software development teams to own quality for an area of MedBridge’s product
- Performing exploratory testing to find software defects
- Collaborating with product team in the design of products to ensure instrumentation is in place allowing for automation and to analyze the testability of the software
- 3-5+ years relevant experience and working knowledge of automated testing tools
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent education/experience
- Experience writing and executing test strategies, test automation, and test cases
- Strong understanding of Quality Assurance best practices and theory within an Agile framework
- Ability to triage issues, react well to changes, and able to multitask on multiple products and projects
- Experience with mobile and integration test automation
- Familiarity with a Test Management Platform
- Experience with Cypress and Appium
- Experience with Postman and Golang
- Jenkins or similar CI/CD platform
- Healthcare Industry knowledge
- Experience tracking and implementing quality metrics and reporting
- Passion. We love what we do and find inspiration in our passion for improving patient care with innovative product.
- Collaboration. We seek and welcome feedback from colleagues, clinicians, and patients, knowing that collaboration leads to greater success.
- Resourcefulness. We’re continuously iterating and optimizing for long-term success and efficiency. We think of creative ways to solve the problem at hand.
- Quality. Quality in our work is of utmost importance; we hold ourselves and teammates to higher standards because the quality of our work directly impacts lives.
- Customer-centric. Our success and continued growth are driven by products customers love.
- Personal health and wellness. MedBridge contributes generously to medical, dental, and vision benefits; we provide paid sick time, vacation time, parental leave, and personal days; and we offer a 401(k) with a company match.
- Personal growth. We offer an annual stipend plus two days of paid time off for you to attend the professional development course of your choice.
We embrace diversity and are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. No matter your background, your orientation, your identity expression, or whatever else makes you unique, if you want to raise the bar and join an amazing team of passionate people, then we'd love to work alongside you at MedBridge.
Now it’s your turn. If you’ve liked what you read and think this could be a great career choice for you, apply now and our Recruiting team will quickly follow-up with you. If you still have questions, call us at 206-216-5003 and choose option 4, and one of our recruiters will be happy to chat.