Quality Control Specialist
In this position, you will play a key role supporting Radiant’s Quality Assurance team through oversite of RMA activities with a diverse range of responsibilities.
Your professional demeanor, strong organizational and project management skills, along with the ability to effectively manage competing priorities will round out your skill set for success. Finally, your passion for efficiency, accuracy and data management, and “can do” attitude will make you a great fit for our high energy team.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Support quality related customer complaint investigations
- Provide oversight and structure to RMA processes
- Work with Technical Support Applications Engineers to check as-received condition, diagnose problems, and write instructions for maintenance, repair and/or recalibration
- Perform minor repairs and maintenance
- Work cross-functionally as needed to support tech support action, coordinate documentation and closure of field actions as required
- Calibrate and maintain test equipment
- Support the development and implementation of improved quality reporting measures
- Track and Analyze Reports
- Present ideas and recommendations, continuously look for ways to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our processes
- Participate in, and/or lead team meetings to provide updates and address action items
- Provide oversight and structure to the Return Diagnostics Center (RDC) procurement processes such as order entry, project management, invoicing, etc.
- Order tools and materials for RDC
- Interface cross-functionally with operations, technical support, production and purchasing to carry out requirements
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5+ years’ experience in a related industry preferably electromechanical manufacturing.
- Equivalent education and work experience, bachelor’s degree with a focus on engineering preferred.
- Highly analytical, with the ability to frame problems and identify solutions by breaking down complex issues and processes into their component parts.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including confidence, responsiveness, initiative, decision-making, conflict resolution and tact.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills. Comfort with analyzing, synthesizing and presenting data.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to use Radiant’s internal test software, CRM, MS Excel, MS Work, MS PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Previous experience in leading/facilitating process improvement projects and system implementation.
- Hands on knowledge of applying ISO requirements, preferred.