Osmosis technology starts in sports and live events. But, we won’t stop there. Our platform integrates hardware, software, and machine learning, empowering consumer brands to give people the experiences they want, when they want them. We envision an Internet of Things that’s more like an Internet of Happier People, with people doing the things they love to do with more ease and joy, with more in-the-moment flow. In other words, we invent how people can ‘live by Osmosis.”
What you will be doing
- Test cloud, app, and hardware components
- Design and build scalable, maintainable and flexible automation test frameworks
- Participate in design and implementation of test infrastructure to support building and moving services into a Continuous Deployment environment
- Design test strategies by analyzing and dissecting complex heavily integrated software systems
- Investigate root cause of issues to assist with finding the most comprehensive and robust solutions
- Collaborate closely with product and development teams to identify and resolve technical, business, and process related issues
What we look for
- 4+ year of developing automated QA systems and associated test strategies in a production role or internship
- Experience with web application testing tools (prefer open source software such as Selenium WebDriver and JMeter)
- Some experience working with business-critical customer facing applications (user interfaces, APIs and back-end services).
- Excellent communication skills with emphasis on writing detail oriented documents and communications.
- Strong understanding of web UI and services automation testing.
- Experience with Linux.
- Experience with continuous integration tools, such as Jenkins.
- Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly.
Nice to have:
- Hardware/embedded systems testing
- iOS or Android testing
- BLE/NFC device testing
- Early stage, small team
- WFH Thursday's
- Stand-ups, rigor, and speed
- Work smarter
- Social equality matters
- Flip-flops, bikes & Friday hangouts
- You play nicely with others
- You openly admit to a mistake and find a solution
- When you vent, you keep your cool
- You can pitch ideas and shepherd them through to completion
- You can take loose requirements and write better ones
- Updating others and holding yourself accountable is second nature
- You can deliver both 'good enough to ship’ and your best work.
Benefits of Working at Osmosis:
- Competitive compensation
- Stock options
- Outstanding benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and life insurance (100% paid for employee/50% for dependent)
- Pick pop-up ‘office’ spots with the CEO and other leaders
- Café Umbria vs Cherry Street coffee satellite office
- Steps from Light Rail - either Pioneer Square or International District stations
*****LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE!!
Read Full Job Description