R&D Content Engineer
Auth0, a global leader in Identity-as-a-Service (IDaaS), provides thousands of enterprise customers with a Universal Identity Platform for their web, mobile, IoT, and internal applications. Its extensible platform seamlessly authenticates and secures more than 1.5B logins per month, making it loved by developers and trusted by global enterprises. Auth0 has raised more than $110 million to date and continues its global growth at a rapid pace. We are consistently recognized as a great place to work based our outstanding leadership and dedication to company culture, and are looking for the best people to join our incredible team spread across more than 35 countries!
Are you a developer who is always trying to learn new things? Every time a new technology or framework is released, do you try it out and build an open-source repository on GitHub with the code sample? If this sounds like you, we’d love for you to work with us!
We are looking for writers to join our renowned team and continue taking our blog to EPIC places! We want people who will help us write amazing blog articles and other types of technical content. You'll be able to write about exciting, popular, and emerging technologies (e.g., Angular, React, Passwordless, etc.).
Your responsibilities will be:
- Research the latest technologies and stay on top of everything that's new.
- Write blog posts that will be helpful to thousands of people.
- Write user documentation, tutorials, landing pages, ebooks, and more to help people use Auth0.
- Edit, clarify, and proofread documents written by others, and mentor non-writers on ways to improve their writing skills.
What we need from you:
- Experience as a software developer.
- Demonstrable experience writing blog posts or documentation. If you publish articles in your own blog, this is a great example.
- Excellent skills in writing or translating complex technical and business subjects to a variety of audiences.
- Ability to be self-directed and effective working independently, yet equally comfortable contributing in a global team environment.
- Ability to communicate with different teams and scope documentation assignments.
- Fluency in written US English.
- You have open-source work such as GitHub projects you can share.
- You write your own technical blog.
- Extra consideration if you can demonstrate your skills by rewriting one of our docs. Send us a pull request!
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.
Read Full Job Description