Are you ready to make an impact?
West Monroe is currently seeking a talented Architect with expertise in Salesforce to join our Customer Solutions practice. The Architect will be responsible for leading project teams gathering requirements, designing solutions, and implementing configurations on Salesforce.com. The Architect also develops methodology and best practices with the national Customer Solutions practice team, and actively participates in CRM business development opportunities.
- Leads the technical and integration workstreams within the overall program
- Partners with the Engagement Lead and Project Manager on the overall quality of the deliverables and adherence to program status and budget
- Collaborate with client stakeholders to define requirements, deliverables, and set and manage expectations
- Translate business requirements into well architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform
- Lead technical design sessions; architect and document technical solutions aligned with client business objectives; identify gaps between client's current and desired end states
- Provide technical oversight and governance of Salesforce projects
- Follow and help define coding standards. Lead code reviews during projects to ensure quality and appropriate design patterns are followed
- Manage the technical delivery of custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of a Salesforce implementation
- Provide guidance on application and integration development best practices, Enterprise Architecture standards, functional and technical solution architecture & design, environment management, testing, and Salesforce Platform education.
- Identification and pro-active management of risk areas and commitment to seeing an issue through to complete resolution.
- 6+ years CRM experience, the majority specifically with Salesforce
- Expert level understanding of the Salesforce product suite, including Sales, Service, Community, Marketing, and Community Clouds
- Some experience of relevant AppExchange platforms such as nCino, Vlocity and other packages in the Financial Services, Healthcare or Hi-Tech space
- Strong knowledge and experience of Salesforce development and configuration. Specific qualifications:
- Understanding of systems architecture and ability to design scalable performance-driven solutions
- Understanding of key design patterns and large data volume limitations and best practices
- Understanding of data sharing and visibility considerations and how these play into platform architecture
- Familiarity with platform authentication patterns (SAML, SSO, OAuth)
- Knowledge of data integration tools and experience integrating Salesforce with different business systems (ETL, CPQ, marketing automation, reporting, etc.)
- Strong understanding of environment management, release management, code versioning best practices, and deployment methodologies (such as Github, Copado, AutoRabit)
- Experience with platform security capabilities (TLS, SSL)
- Expert level experience defining the system architecture landscape, identifying gaps between current and desired end-states, and delivering a comprehensive solution that will enable achievement of the desired business outcomes
- Development experience with Apex, Visualforce, Aura Components, and Lightning Web Components
- Strong background in design/development of large web-based or client server systems, or complete software product lifecycle exposure
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented analysis and design and database design
- Active Salesforce certifications or ability to achieve relevant certifications upon hire
- Excellent client-facing and oral communication skills
- Ability to travel to client-site 30-50% (post-COVID)
- Must be able to work legally in the US
West Monroe is a digital services firm that partners with companies in transformative industries to deliver quantifiable financial value. We believe that digital is a mindset and it’s something companies become, not something they do. We bring together diverse, multidisciplinary teams that use their expertise to develop and execute new ideas and ways of working.
At West Monroe, we invest in our people and care in a big way. We are growing the next generation of leaders who lead with inclusion, enabling us to address our clients’ most complex challenges. If you’re looking for a place where you’ll feel supported, our team will help you grow. We believe that growth breeds opportunity for all. And know that when we come together, we can do what's never been done.
Our fast-paced culture and collaborative teams bring the energy and expertise needed to make an impact and deliver beyond expectations. If you are ready to set big goals with us, join us on our journey of building what matters for our clients, our people, and our communities.
West Monroe is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law. To learn more about inclusion and diversity at West Monroe, visit www.westmonroe.com/inclusion.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read West Monroe’s Notice at Collection for California residents, provided pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and linked here.