Zipwhip is a Seattle-based SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) company providing text messaging to businesses across North America through cloud-based software and a best-in-class API solution. One of the 10 fastest-growing companies in Seattle as ranked by Inc., Zipwhip invented the technology that enables businesses to text using their existing landline, VoIP or toll-free phone number and communicate with consumers the modern way.
Zipwhip is aggressively investing in our people, product offerings and processes. We are backed by Microsoft Ventures, OpenView, Voyager Capital and a host of other investors, and are seeing rapid growth in both employees and revenue. Zipwhip is the only business-texting provider with direct connections to all Tier 1 and 2 wireless operators in the U.S., and we've delivered billions of texts to consumers nationwide.
Zipwhip employees come to work every day (to one of Seattle's coolest offices) inspired and ready to live out our DIRECT values: Determination, Innovation, Respect, Enthusiasm, Collaboration and Trust. If you want to be part of an organization where highly motivated thinkers are empowered to change the way we communicate with the world around us, then we'd like to hear from you.
What we're looking for:
We're searching for an individual that wants to have a huge impact on the overall direction of testing and helping our company succeed. You are someone who wants to dig into new challenges, write new tools or frameworks, and contribute to engineering initiatives intended to make all of us better, faster and stronger.
What's the job really?
- Your focus areas will be iOS and Android applications, browser extensions, Mac and PC desktop clients
What you bring to the table:
5+ years of experience. Proven test engineer with strong problem-solving skills. You know what it takes to ship high quality software. You like to break things. A lot. Perhaps the design of a new feature or a complex piece of code you figure out how it works and then how to make it not work. You do all this with the customer in mind and ultimately will passionately advocate the importance of making it right when a specific feature has gone all pear-shaped.
Basically, if you're going to do it, you'll master it. You've written your own twitter-bot that people believe is real; You've completed automated your entire home; you've found all the easter eggs in your favorite game
What we offer:
- A fun, lively startup culture and one of Seattle's coolest offices, located across the street from Safeco Field
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Complimentary access to a fitness center
- Stipend for transportation and cell phone usage
- Full benefits package including parental leave, a matching 401k program, PTO, and medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- Complimentary snacks, complimentary beverages, a subsidized cafeteria with lunch made fresh every day, and free lunch on Fridays catered by local chefs
- Complimentary shuttle access to office from King Street Station, Ferry Terminal and Yesler/Occidental
Zipwhip values a diverse team.