Security Engineering Manager at ServiceNow
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
The Manager of Corp Security Engineering reports to the Director of Security Engineering. Security Engineering is responsible for building the security fabric for ServiceNow’s corporate, public cloud services, business applications and Regulated Markets.
As the Manager of Corp Security Engineering team, this role will be responsible for building and running Security infrastructure for ServiceNow’s corporate and public cloud environments.
What you get to do in this role:
- Define vision and drive execution of technical strategies to secure ServiceNow’s infrastructure
- Lead a team of security engineers responsible for building corporate security tools that caters to services like DLP, end-point security, public cloud security, network security, compliance remediation
- Collaborate cross-functionally with IT leadership to secure corporate entities and entities hosted on public cloud environments like AWS, Azure and GCP
- Collaborate with threat intelligence team to build telemetries for security tools
- Manage initiatives to design, configure, implement and test strategic security system solutions to address complex technical and business requirements
- Partner with cross-functional leaders across the company to tighten the security posture of corporate assets and influence appropriate prioritization.
- Build and develop a performance-driven team in a constantly growing environment
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 10+ years of relevant work experience in infrastructure or Security Engineering including management of technical teams
- Experience building and managing a team of security professionals.
- Experience in software development, ability to guild and mentor a technical engineering team in coding and scripting best practices
- In-depth experience in large complex computing environments, with advanced knowledge in security technologies and services, operating systems and networking technologies
- A keen analytical mind for problem solving, abstract thought, and offensive security tactics
- Strong interpersonal skills (written and oral communication)
- Ability to articulate complex issues to executives and customers
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent experience
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.