Senior Application Developer, Product Innovation IoT
ServiceNow is looking for a highly motivated Senior or Staff Application Developer to join our IoT Engineering team and to build ServiceNow applications for our Smart Operations/IoT product.
What you get to do in this role:
- Join a small, focused engineering team that is shaping and executing ServiceNow’s IoT product strategy.
- Develop high quality applications leveraging the industry leading ServiceNow platform to build applications that help companies understand, analyze, gain insights, and interact with the physical parts of their business through connected devices and sensors.
- Work closely with team members in guiding software architecture and technology decisions to empower the customer with great product experiences.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Proven experience developing applications for the ServiceNow platform
- Strong knowledge of REST, XML, HTML and CSS
- Strong problem-solving, debugging skills and an aptitude for learning new technologies
- Deep understanding of data structures, algorithms, object-oriented design, design patterns, and performance/scale considerations
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work well with others, motivate other team members, and thrive in a dynamic and challenging work environment
About the company:
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.