Ideoclick is a Seattle based company, founded by former Amazonians, offering a suite of services to empower brands to successfully drive their eCommerce business. We provide strategic advisory and business planning, pricing strategy, marketing, content creation and optimization, catalog management, inventory management, and reporting data and software for our diverse set of clients.
Our high-quality, global customer base includes businesses such as Clorox, Kellogg’s, Unilever, CVS and many other top brands and retailers. We’re an entrepreneurial organization that is growing fast and looking for a strong Senior Application Developer to help us take our applications to the next level!
We have a mix of applications primarily based on React in Typescript, with some older applications built in WebForms and one native application built in C#. Our platform is currently based on an MS SQL backend hosted in Azure with a .NET core API built in C#.
What you’ll do:
- Take an active role in defining and building how our applications look, work, and grow
- Build beautiful, visually consistent web applications from within a user-centered design methodology
- Utilize your eye for design and technical expertise to build cross-browser and mobile compatible applications that are performant and scalable
- Build the next generation set of applications for Ideoclick and our customers
What you’ve done:
- Worked with user interface design patterns and user-centered design methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to plan, schedule, and deliver high quality software
- Developed understanding of cross-browser and mobile compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Understand asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Acquired knowledge of SEO principles and how to ensure that application will adhere to them
- Developed strong collaboration skills across many different disciplines
What you’ve got:
- Ability and interest in thriving in a fast-paced, startup like environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Human-Computer Interaction, or equivalent
- An eye for design – an absolute must
- Understanding of Rest APIs, C#, ASP.NET MVC, Web APIs
- Fluency in best practices for web-based information architecture and design
- Basic understanding of the following is a plus: databases and SQL; Microservices; Git and versioning tools; ASP.NET Web Forms
- Passion for customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Open mind to explore different solutions and ideas presented by others
What’s in it for you?
- Working with a talented, dynamic, and collaborative group people
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Flexible working hours
- A casual, relaxed atmosphere in a modern, spacious office in the Pioneer Square area with convenient access to transit and phenomenal views of the Puget Sound and CenturyLink Field