As a Senior Software Engineer, you’ll play a pivotal role in shaping the trajectory of product development, while ensuring we stay customer-focused. As one of the most senior and core members of the team, you’ll own decision making and problem solving on some of our most challenging problems. You’ll also be a leader on the team, able to mentor and educate more junior members.
Our current stack is a Ruby on Rails web app running on Heroku with CoffeeScript, Haml, and LESS with some React.
- Take ownership of features end-to-end, with a focus on the backend
- Research, architect, implement, and help drive innovative solutions
- Actively share knowledge and document insights to support continuous team improvement and collaboration
- Act as a mentor throughout the software development process
- BS (or higher, e.g., MS, or PhD) in Computer Science or related technical field involving coding (e.g., physics or mathematics), or equivalent technical experience
- 8+ years of experience building web applications professionally
- Solid CS fundamentals with one or more area of deep knowledge and experience
- Proven track record of shipping impactful features, end-to-end