Senior Cloud DevOps Engineer- Redmond
Senior Cloud DevOps Engineer:
Redapt is looking to hire a Senior DevOps engineer who has rich experience with varied DevOps technologies especially Kubernetes.
If you are passionate about everything cloud, believe deeply in automating solutions, and enjoy contributing to best of breed technologies, we should talk.
The Senior Cloud Devops Engineer will focus on designing and developing automation to support continuous delivery and continuous integration processes. Successful candidates will have an obsessive focus on automation and building repeatable solutions. They will have worked in varied cloud environments leveraging services beyond basic IaaS provisioning.
- Bachelors degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent work experience
- At least 5 years experience in a devops capacity
- Experience in automation of code deployment across multiple cloud providers (AWS/Azure/Google Cloud)
- Solid experience with container orchestration (Kubernetes)
- Experience with Docker containers and orchestration platforms such as ECS, Kubernetes, Mesos and/or Swarm
- Engineering experience in building production infrastructure using code and repeatable designs
- Experience with Windows and Linux systems in public clouds
- Experience developing automation for Terraform or infrastructure provisioning tools
- Knowledge of ITIL processes and experience evolving to Agile development lifecycles
- Knowledge of networking and software defined networking in cloud environments
- Ability to articulate complex architectures to non-technical audiences
- Ability to document solutions and train operational teams on supportability
- Experience in contributing to Open Source projects and representing specific needs to distributed development community