Senior DevOps Engineer, PSaaS at Auth0
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:04 a.m. (PST) on Tuesday, January 5, 2021
Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
We are growing the Auth0 Private SaaS engineering team and are looking for a DevOps Engineer to help us design and build an amazing product. You would be a great fit for the team if you enjoy working on challenging problems and care deeply about the product’s end user experience. Not only are we looking for a talented engineer we are looking for someone who will contribute to our culture.
Many of our largest customers rely on Private SaaS to deliver a dedicated, isolated environment to build identity solutions in their products. This team is responsible for building the tools, processes and services required to deploy and maintain the Auth0 platform capable of running in a customer or an Auth0 managed infrastructure.
The team responsibilities:
- The team has two main responsibilities. First, to deliver world-class services and tools that make it simple and enjoyable to manage and maintain Auth0's Private SaaS environments. Second, to ensure that all the features available to our customers in the cloud offerings are also available to our Private SaaS customers. We care deeply about the experience our customers have when managing and maintaining our product as well as ensuring the quality of the Auth0 service is delivered.
What will you be doing?
- Designing and implementing automation for packaging and deploying our product in a private SaaS environment.
- Driving and participating in design discussions.
- Improving configuration management.
- Performing code reviews.
- Designing, building and maintaining internal services to support our regular operation.
- Working with teams throughout Auth0 so their products work on the Private SaaS.
You'd be a good fit if you:
- Have solid Linux/Unix administration skills.
- Are passionate about building systems that are highly reliable, maintainable and scalable.
- Enjoy automating processes.
- Have experience with distributed systems, their complexities and challenges.
- Have strong experience working with configuration management tools (eg. Puppet, Ansible, Salt, etc).
- Have a thorough understanding of security principals and concerns.
- Are customer focused.
- Enjoy working in a highly collaborative, dynamic and remote team.
- Have experience in networking and routing concepts.
Also useful if you:
- Are familiar with Amazon Web Services.
- Are familiar with Git, WebHooks, Jenkins, and the Continuous Integration universe.
- Are familiar with Node.js, MongoDB, RabbitMQ, Elasticsearch, Redis, and PostgreSQL.
- Are familiar with Docker and containers.
- #US; #AR; #CA;
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.