We are looking for a motivated DevOps Engineer with strong technical and problem-solving skills to join the team at LevelTen, reporting to the Director of Cybersecurity & Operations. This individual will be responsible for working with the Engineering team to improve our infrastructure to enable faster and more efficient deployments and ensure the security of our cloud environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
Duties and responsibilities include but, are not limited to:
- Enable faster and more efficient deployment cycles for the engineering team at LevelTen through various projects, including developing and maintaining one-click environment builds and deployments;
- Identify ways to optimize our cloud environments and operations;
- Manage cloud security configurations and operations, including monitoring and managing threats, key management, security patches, access controls;
- Work with Engineering teams to document and support the product architecture;
- Monitor cloud system performance and carry out security testing;
- Manage various technical implementations required for the organization’s security and compliance;
- Assist with resolving Level 2/3 support tickets related to our cloud systems.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience;
- Demonstrated experience with development in a linux based cloud environment (AWS and/or GCP) required;
- Demonstrated experience with scripting cloud network and environment configuration;
- Experience with Terraform or similar frameworks required;
- Experience with security configuration and testing in a cloud environment required;
- Knowledge and experience in cybersecurity fundamentals (application security, identity and access management, incident response);
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with VPN technology;
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with SQL databases.
Benefits / Perks
- Full Medical, Vision and Dental coverage
- 11 paid company holidays
- Flexible vacation policy
- Awesome location in Fremont, outside of the downtown Seattle chaos, with a deck overlooking Lake Union
- Casual dress code
- Onsite bike lockers/storage, gym and showers
- Standing desk options
- Monthly company-sponsored happy hours
- Dog-friendly office
Equal Opportunity Employer
LevelTen Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected status.