Senior E-Learning Developer II at Auth0
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:50 p.m. (PST) on Monday, September 28, 2020
Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
The E-Learning Developer’s role is to educate multiple audiences on Identity concepts and the Auth0 product through development of instructor training materials, on-demand video content, hands-on labs, and, eventually, certifications. A successful candidate in this role needs to have a strong background in software development, instructional design, and course material production.
We’re a small but growing team, so a person in this role will need to cover multiple job duties rather than specializing. The work will include overall course design, conducting informational interviews with subject matter experts, outline and script-writing, video production, screen capture and recording, editing, motion design, and sound design, as well as creation of hands-on lab materials and programs. To see examples of the type of content you’d create in this role, visit our Get Started with Auth0 course and our Identity Labs page.
- Conduct instructional research and analysis on learners and contexts
- Work with subject matter experts to identify target audience’s training needs and/or validate content accuracy
- Apply tested instructional design theories, practice and methods
- Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content (slides, video, exercises, etc) that enhances retention and knowledge transfer
- Create demo software applications for video assets and hands-on labs
- Create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games etc)
- Determine criteria to measure learners’ performance and develop assessment materials
- At least 8 years experience in instructional design
- At least 3 years experience with identity protocols and/or full-stack software development; e.g. NodeJS, .NET, Java, etc.
- Solid knowledge of course development software and at least one Learning Management System
- Lesson and curriculum planning skills
- Visual design skills (Photoshop, Illustrator) and ability to storyboard
- Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio scripts/video scripts
- Ability to manage a variety of simultaneous projects within tight deadlines
- Organized, driven, and fast; you get the big picture but you catch the details, and you don’t let things slip through the cracks
- #US; #CA;
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.