Senior Engineer at Auth0
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:04 a.m. (PST) on Tuesday, July 7, 2020
Auth0 is a pre-IPO unicorn. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our teams and will help take us to the next level. One team, one score.
We never compromise on identity. You should never compromise yours either. We want you to bring your whole self to Auth0. If you’re passionate, practice radical transparency to build trust and respect, and thrive when you’re collaborating, experimenting and learning – this may be your ideal work environment. We are looking for team members that want to help us build upon what we have accomplished so far and make it better every day. N+1 > N.
Would you like to be a key member of an internationally remote, cross-functional team?
Are you passionate about creating outstanding internal tools to allow teams across our company to better serve our rapidly growing customer base?
Auth0 is looking for a senior Full Stack Software Engineer to join our Growth & Enablement Team. This is a key team for our customers' experience as it provides tools for our Customer Support and Account Management teams.
Our current technology stack is Node.js on the backend and React on the frontend, MongoDB and PostgreSQL for storing data.
- Be a key part in shaping the architecture and product vision for the team.
- Ensure the systems are set up to scale.
- Collaborate across teams to solve the technical and non-technical challenges.
- Analyse data, identify business process bottlenecks and solve them with proper tools and automation.
- Be a part of the team's on-call rotations.
- Debug and resolve production issues and implement fixes for them.
- Mentor other engineers both within the team and wider engineering organization
You'd be a great fit if you:
- Have a passion for learning.
- Have a deep understanding of and passion for designing, writing, and operating full stack applications, regardless of tech stack.
- Have the ability to be self-directed and be effective working independently, yet feel equally comfortable contributing in a team environment.
- Work well with technical and non-technical people to deliver high-value results.
- Have excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Believe that writing code is just a means to solve business problems.
- Have a business driven approach to software development and are focused on outcomes rather than outputs.
- Enjoy being part of a highly collaborative, remote-friendly environment.
Bonus points if you:
- Have experience working in distributed teams and work environments.
- Have experience working on internal tooling or with internal customers.
- Have experience working on billing and / or pricing services.
- Have experience in developing services that integrate with third party tools like Salesforce, Zen Desk, Stripe etc.
- #AR; #CA;
Auth0’s mission is to help developers innovate faster. Every company is becoming a software company and developers are at the center of this shift. They need better tools and building blocks so they can stay focused on innovating. One of these building blocks is identity: authentication and authorization. That’s what we do. Our platform handles 2.5B logins per month for thousands of customers around the world. From indie makers to Fortune 500 companies, we can handle any use case.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. We have raised $210M to date and are growing quickly. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Join us on this journey to make developers more productive while making the internet safer!
Read Full Job Description