Senior Front End Developer
doxo is disrupting bill pay. We are founded on the simple idea to create a simple, secure way to pay all your bills from a single account. We're a rapidly growing startup looking for a high energy user experience engineer with experience building high performance and responsive user interfaces to join our talented team.
- Work closely with designers, product management and other software engineers on the definition of user interface design and requirements, estimate complexity, and advise about the feasibility of features.
- Be a technical leader for the front end engineering team, providing insights into best practices, and passing on your expertise to the rest of the team.
- Work with engineers on the frontend team to identify opportunities for technical skill growth and development.
- Be a technical mentor for the team by doing presentations of new patterns/technology, developing custom training courses and making sure engineers take courses that they could help them develop their skills.
- Create and maintain high-quality software while meeting deadlines.
- Participate in the definition and creation of user interface style guides and shared components.
- Continue your own professional growth and engage in continuous improvement, education, and learning.
- Work collaboratively with the team to deploy and support your user interface applications.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 6 years of industry experience
- At least 2 previous work experience with the title senior engineer or equivalent.
- 1+ years of experience with Vue, React, or similar frameworks experience with GraphQL a plus
- Strong analytical and design skills
- Capacity for learning quickly in a fast-paced environment and handling multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- BS/MS in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent experience