Stackline is the first full-funnel connected commerce platform for the world's most innovative brands. Business leaders, product innovators, performance marketers, and analysts trust Stackline as the single source of commerce truth. Fueled by our proprietary neural network, our market insights, revenue metrics, behavior analyses, and autonomous functionality create the actions that determine success or failure.
Founded in 2014 in Seattle, we have offices in Minneapolis, New York, Salt Lake City, and London. Since November 2020, Stackline has raised $180 million in strategic investments from Goldman Sachs Growth Equity and TA Associates.
Stackline is on a mission to fuel the future of commerce by bringing brands and customers closer together.
Join our team as a Senior Front End Development Engineer and you will help to drive a large-scale software development initiative in Stackline's retail analytics platform.
You will be mainly focused on building responsive web applications using various UI technologies and tools including React.js and Redux. You can expect to become a fully functioning member of our development team within a few weeks along with owning new features of our products from start to finish.
- 5+ years of professional development experience.
- 5+ years demonstrated experience developing and working with RESTful APIs.
- 3+ years demonstrated experience developing in React.js and state management libraries.
- 3+ years demonstrated experience working within an AWS environment.
- 2+ years demonstrated experience with data visualization libraries like d3 or Highcharts.
- 2+ years demonstrated experience managing a team of two or more engineers.
- Demonstrated knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Demonstrated experience delivering high quality production systems/services.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Strong knowledge of design patterns, algorithms, programming paradigms, and front-end development best practices.
- Obsessed with performance analysis and optimizations.
- Able to learn large scale complex systems quickly.
- Experience working with UI/UX design teams.
- Experience with Express, GraphQL, and Typescript
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Experience working in a startup, retail, digital advertising, or e-commerce environment.
- People who think big, work hard, and solve problems.
Benefits and Perks: It’s important each and every employee feels they are supported and can complete their life’s best work today and in the future. We are investing in each person not only with competitive compensation, but also with industry leading benefits and perks. A few ways we support our employees is by offering:
- 100% paid health, medical and vision for employees and qualifying dependents
- Company 401k plan plus matching
- Company paid Life Insurance
- 20 days annually of Paid Time Off (with no accrual or tenure needed)
- 9 Paid company holidays
- 100% Paid Parental leave - 20 weeks for birthing mothers and 12 weeks for all other parents
- Summer Fridays early close at 2pm
- Annual training and development stipend of $1,000 USD
- Fully stocked kitchen snacks with weekly fresh fruit
Stackline is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.