Our mission at Suplari is to shine the light on waste so that companies can invest in growth, innovation and their people. Our software delivers actionable insights from a company’s spend and procurement data by leveraging machine learning and AI, and visualizes these tailored recommendations and data trends in a clean, user-friendly interface. Customers realize hard dollar cost savings and effectively manage supplier risks that are often hidden within millions of data points and would take hours of manpower and bales of clunky spreadsheets to uncover.
Suplari is truly making an impact for clients such as Nordstrom, Tesla, 21st Century Fox and Hulu, (just to name a few) and we’re just getting started. We aim to “share the wealth” by providing businesses with the tools to reduce spend, mitigate risk and increase compliance, and we need your help!
We are seeking a talented Senior Front End Engineer to join us at our downtown Seattle HQ.
Do you like finding creative solutions to challenging problems? Do you like to create something that makes a difference? Do you like to be part of a fast-growing company where you can put your mark on something early?
As an integral member of our engineering team, you will:
- Work with other front-end/web application developers to build the Suplari platform and application suite.
- Design, build and implement front-end web applications that are used by many major enterprises.
- Work alongside other passionate engineers to change the way enterprise businesses interact with their suppliers.
- Mentor other developers on front-end engineering best practices.
- Focus on bringing operational maturity and scalability into the Suplari product set through the strategic optimization of front-end processes, architecture, and testing.
What to bring:
- While you don’t need to have experience in every technology we use, as a startup, we do expect you to be comfortable contributing everywhere on the front-end and to a lesser extent on the back-end stacks
- Proficiency in any of the following languages: Go, Python or Java
- Demonstrated experience with cloud configuration and deployment technologies
- Demonstrated experience developing applications in AWS
- Enthusiasm for actively mentoring and giving feedback, as well as receiving feedback from others
- Rigor in automated testing, continuous integration, DevOps and other engineering best practices
- Agile enough to jump into a broad range of projects
- BS and/or MS in computer science or a related field
We’d love to hear from you if:
- You love being a part of a small, dynamic and agile organization that encourages you to learn and grow
- You love finding solutions to interesting problems
- You welcome having autonomy with complex tasks
- You are passionate about using your experience and expertise to inspire the team
- Competitive compensation package
- Ownership through equity and options
- Comprehensive, company-paid medical, dental and vision benefits
- Been there, done that team: Our management team has a track record of success at companies such as HP, Amazon, Apptio, Skytap, iConclude, Trulia and Zillow
- Suplari is backed by top tier venture capital investors: Madrona Venture Group, Shasta Ventures, Amplify Partners, Two Sigma Ventures and Workday Ventures
- Opportunity to make a critical impact at an early stage company
- This position will be located in the Seattle area
- We are not interviewing remote employees at this time
Suplari is an equal opportunity employer!