Our mission is to protect life.
We’re out to make the world a safer place by solving big problems and taking on the public safety challenges of our time. From our company's inception building the TASER device to a full suite of hardware and software solutions, we are focused on providing police agencies with the state-of-the-art devices and services they need to successfully serve and protect us. In the next few years, we're going to eliminate the burden of paperwork in policing, so officers can increase the time they spend building relationships and serving in their communities. We’ll put video at the heart of the police record so our justice system can get to the truth faster. And we won't stop innovating until the bullet is rendered obsolete.
It’s a big mission, but it’s one we’ll pursue relentlessly every single day.
We're building a brand new product and are looking for experienced frontend engineers to contribute to the design and implementation of the application's frontend. You will have a front row seat of shipping a product to market and being involved in end-to-end development of a mission-critical product.
- Contribute to the frontend architecture of a new product verticals
- Work closely with Product Designers
- Mentor Junior developers
- You have 8+ years of experience crafting and shipping high quality frontend features
- Proficient working with React + Redux, other expertise in HTML5, CSS, and TypeScript
- Passionate about building attractive, easy-to-use, fast and responsive user interfaces
- You have fascinating stories of solving complicated quality and performance issues, deep into even code beyond your ownership
- You have production experience with React Native, Node.js, Electron, or Golang.
- Experience with modern test frameworks like Jest, Jasmine, Mocha, etc.,
- Experience with shipping products in a cloud environment (AWS, Azure, GCP)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Read Full Job Description