Senior Frontend / Web UI Developer
- Build Enterprise Web Applications in a modern React environment where UX comes first
- Join our team at a well-funded startup where you will help revolutionize the data storage industry
- Work and grow with a deeply skilled group where culture really matters
Igneous Systems is fundamentally evolving how enterprises store, backup, and archive data in the cloud era. Our patented technology delivers a solution that effortlessly handles massive unstructured datasets that exceed billions of files and petabytes of storage. Our team has already secured 14 patents (not to mention numerous industry accolades) for our novel approach and we’re just getting started!
Will you will love it as Senior Frontend / Web UI Developer on our Web Application team? We think you might if you:
- Want to design, build, and ship elegant web applications that solve real-world problems
- Are excited by the prospect of working on an industry changing product using the best of modern web
- Are passionate about building interfaces with great usability
- Care about performance, scale, and security
- Feel the need to be part of a team with a proven record of defining an entire industry - and is poised to do it again
And we’d really value your contribution to our team, if you have:
- Architected, developed, and built a variety of web apps with modern JS libraries and frameworks like React/Redux, Angular, or Node
- Worked on high-traffic or high-performance applications, and/or developed visualizations for large datasets with D3, Canvas, or similar
- Experience with delivering high-quality product improvements through a CI/CD pipeline
- Familiarity with any of: Enterprise IT environments, Cloud platforms, distributed systems, Golang, or data visualization a plus!
As a Senior Frontend / Web UI Developer at Igneous you’ll join a rapidly growing, VC-backed company as we tackle an underserved market. You'll deliver elegant, UX-focused web applications directly to enterprise users.
What's in it for you? We offer you the opportunity make a significant impact, along with leading compensation, equity, fantastic benefits, diverse teammates, and a phenomenal dog-friendly office in Belltown.