Our mission is to deliver high-quality primary care that is accessible, convenient and affordable for all. Every single day you’ll be working on challenging problems with an exceptional team to profoundly transform primary care and improve people’s quality of life.
This role allows you to work from anywhere you choose across the U.S. (excluding U.S. territories), with the flexibility to work from the Seattle HQ office as often as you’d like. Please note that no matter where you are located, all employees should be available during our core working hours from 10 am to 4 pm PT Monday through Friday.
Your Role and Impact
As a Software Engineer on the Commercial Engineering team, you'll have the opportunity to align with highly collaborative internal and external teams who are motivated and passionate about both our social and technical company missions. While partnering with engineers across disciplines, including front-end, mobile, quality assurance, systems, data engineering and data science, you’ll collaborate with diverse teams such as Sales, Product, UX Design & Research, Marketing and Clinic Operations to define and perform integrations for our partner and patient data.
- Guide the integration of product elements to achieve optimized designs. As an expert in these areas, you will work with external partners to improve designs, define processes, and develop equipment to manufacture and verify industry leading products.
- Work with internal and external partner teams in the execution of integrations, integration process design, experimentation, and bring-up.
- Lead and inform on problem solving one-off initiatives, first by setting the example and establishing process, and then by defining ownership over the area.
- 3-5+ years experience designing and coding in Java, C++, C#, Ruby or Python for production commercial services that operate on the public internet
- Knowledge and prior use of AWS services and tools, including Lambda, DynamoDB and CDK
- A high level of ownership, flexibility and self-direction
- Ability to think big and help innovate in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in a business-to-business sales environment
- Experience integrating with common Healthcare system and standards
- Experience with mobile development, Kotlin or Swift
98point6 provides equal employment opportunities to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic information or other protected status.