Senior Fullstack Engineer, Dashboard at Auth0
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:38 a.m. (PST) on Tuesday, March 30, 2021
Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
Do you want to make the internet more secure by being part of a team focused on making developer's lives better?
Here at Auth0 we’re focused on securing the internet by powering the login box. We’re currently hiring a Senior Engineer to be part of the Developer Productivity team. This is a core engineering team engaging in customer facing work. You'd be giving our customers, who are developers, the tools they need to configure and use our authentication and identity tool suite.
This work enables a more secure, fully featured internet. As more developers stop wasting time building their own half-baked security solutions and use Auth0's well-thought-out ones, they have time to build new things.
- Evaluate new technologies and techniques to improve overall practices.
- Interact with different teams to ensure a correct implementation of the system.
- Craft secure, performant, cross-platform browser applications.
- Build modular, well-documented, responsive, and accessible React components.
- Contribute to improve the dashboard framework and developer tools.
- Build new features in our dashboard.
- Integrate endpoints with our management API.
You'd be an excellent fit if you:
- Enjoy crafting front end developer tools.
- Have experience engineering web application, working closely to the front-end.
- Are familiar with NodeJS and RESTful APIs.
- Have attention to detail and make user experience a top priority.
- Are able to balance idealism and pragmatism in a dynamic work environment.
- Possess self-management skills with a continuous improvement mindset.
- Live in the United States, Canada or Argentina.
It is helpful, but not required, if you:
- Have experience working with React and Styled ComponentsHave experience working with MobX.
- Have experience using or building a design system.
- Have experience with accessibility.
- Have experience building and maintaining an MVC architecture.
- #US; #CA; #AR;
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.