Senior Graphics Engineer at Unity Technologies
Developing the Unity platform means designing, building, testing, and maintaining new features and products that enable artists, modellers and developers to create rich and interactive content. We are driving the future of how content is created and experienced. Unity Labs is looking for a senior graphics engineer to venture into the next frontier of high-end real-time computer graphics technology. The right person will be highly motivated and is able to invent novel solutions to technical problems. You will be part of a small cross-discipline team of highly hardworking technical and creative individuals with a background in video game development.
What you’ll be doing
- Design and implement new high-performance rendering features by demonstrating your wits and the advancement of modern gpu architecture.
- Stay ahead of the most recent research and methodologies in computer graphics.
- Collaborate with senior artists to use and to validate the direction of technology as well as show-casing it.
- Knowledge of 3D math, graphics algorithms and excellent C++
- Proficient in graphics APIs such as DX11/DX12 or graphics SDKs for current consoles.
- Hands-on experience in the context of real-time 3D computer graphics.
- Strong intuition for circumventing bottlenecks in GPU architecture.
- Proficient in shader authoring and rendering pipelines.
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.