Accelerate Human Achievement: that is UiPath's purpose. We are the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and the highest-valued AI enterprise software company in the world. With over $568 million in funding from top venture capital firms like Accel, CapitalG, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia, IVP, Madrona Venture Group, Meritech Capital & Coatue, we are on an unprecedented trajectory of growth. With this funding, we have an incredible opportunity to improve the way people work globally.
Our award-winning company culture values humility, and leaders who know how to listen. CEO Daniel Dines’ primary goal was to build a company where he would love to work, and even now, with thousands of employees in tens of countries, that remains our top priority.
We trust and empower our colleagues, and together we make sure we have everything we need to do our best work, from the support of strong leaders to awesome perks and benefits.
As a member of the Product Technology Alliances Team, you will be responsible for designing and engineering technical integrations with various companies within the growing UiPath technology partner ecosystem. You’ll assist with the evaluation of partner products while acting as a consultant/trusted advisor to UiPath's technology partners on best practices; provide technical integration level support to partners and internal staff; assist in evangelizing integration work to internal and external audiences though presentations.
What you will be doing at UiPath
- Participate or lead the technical vetting of 3rd-party technologies as part of a partner diligence process
- Develop technical POC activities when necessary Assist in design specifications needed for integrations.
- Act as primary engineer for core integrations development with partner technologies.
- Assist in creating documentation or marketing collateral.
- Assist in developing horizontal or vertical solution
- Develop demo assets for UiPath’s internal pre-sales and delivery teams as well as UiPath's business partners.
What you will bring
- Stellar teamwork and collaboration skills with cross functional teams.
- Solid understanding of C# with exposure to Windows workflow foundation.
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming and architectural design pattern.
- Good understanding of modern web APIs (REST) and authorization (OAuth).
- Good understanding of Agile and Scrum.
- Good understanding of test-driven development
- Passionate in learning new technologies – with the ability to apply. Good organizational and time management skill.
- Ability to execute and see tasks to conclusion.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good presentation skills across broad audience 3+ years experience in .NET development in a consulting or delivery role.
- Preferred experience with RPA tools or UiPath
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.