Our mission is to deliver high-quality primary care that is accessible, convenient and affordable for all. Every single day you’ll be working on challenging problems with an exceptional team to profoundly transform primary care and improve people’s quality of life.
This role allows you to work from anywhere you choose across the U.S. (excluding U.S. territories), with the flexibility to work from the Seattle HQ office as often as you’d like. Please note that no matter where you are located, all employees should be available during our core working hours from 10 am to 4 pm PT Monday through Friday.
Your Role and Impact
As an iOS Engineer on the Member Experience squad, you will be responsible for all aspects of the patient-facing iOS application, including but not limited to:
- Encrypted patient-doctor communication
- Patient onboarding onto the 98point6 platform
- Patient account and medical history
- Participating in code and design reviews, ensuring the quality of both
- Building features that are used by thousands of patients every day
- Working across multiple squads to ensure that we are making the right trade-offs in how we deliver features
- Coaching junior engineers in designing and coding efficient features
- Managing a production application that patients, doctors and clinical staff depend upon
- 8+ years experience designing and coding in Objective-C and Swift
- Experience developing native applications in the Apple App store
- Experience leading a major feature or application from design to implementation
- Experience building and testing performant, memory-safe applications
- Ability to create responsive UI across many form factors
- Experience influencing software engineers best practices within your team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills across all levels of engineering and product
- Experience with Kotlin Multiplatform
- 2+ years experience working in healthcare
- Strong background in encryption and secure data persistence and transfer
98point6 provides equal employment opportunities to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic information or other protected status.