Senior React Developer at New Engen
You know when you’re scrolling through your social media feed and come across an eye-catching ad? It was probably one of ours. New Engen is a marketing services and software company focused on helping companies achieve business breakthroughs through marketing experimentation. Why? Because our mission is to Elevate Marketing Teams. With minimal funding to date, New Engen has quintupled headcount, quadrupled growth, and expanded to six offices nationwide – with no plans to slow down anytime soon. Come grow with us.
We are focused on helping our partners achieve massive scale of new customer value across all digital marketing platforms. We are results driven, committed, iterative and transparent. Our teams of expert Marketers, Application Developers and Frontend Developers help tackle some of the most complex digital marketing challenges.
At New Engen we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we embrace it for the benefit of our employees, our partners, and our community. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and diversity.About the Role
Do you want to join our team of talented, collaborative and fun engineers? Does the idea of building a groundbreaking, next generation AI marketing platform used by name brand companies sound exciting?
We are looking for an experienced Senior Front End Software Development Engineer to work on technology that brings marketing + technology + creative together. In this meaningful role, you will be primarily responsible for building and implementing fast, responsive, user - friendly web apps. You will work with the product team and other development teams to create our ground breaking SaaS product as it evolves.We'd love to hear from you if-
- You write well thought out, clean, and organized front end code to build amazing product features
- You're committed to working with Product/Marketing/Technology partners and colleagues to define the user experience of a customer-facing marketing technology platform
- You're passionate about improving the performance, functionality, and user experience for our customers
- You love to blend pixel-perfect sensibilities with responsive-minded problem solving to bring product page designs to life with exceptional web development
- You are passionate about new technology and mastering new skills
- You're committed to building enterprise grade SaaS solutions
- You want a chance to create something new in a rapidly growing company
- You are comfortable collaborating with people inside and outside our organization
- You have dedication to your customers and want to make a difference
- You do not have an ego and enjoy working on a team
- Problem-solving skills and creative thinking
- Experience developing components in a design system using advance React patterns such as render functions, context, and the hooks API.
- Experience with GraphQL, this includes writing schema definitions, resolvers, mutations, and other Node related GraphQL needs as well as client-side queries using Apollo-Boost as client-side state management for fetching data, displaying data, and managing cache.
- Experience testing React based components using Jest along with any of the popular helper libraries available in the testing community: Enzyme, react-testing-library etc.
- Experience with front end web development throughout the planning, design and development lifecycle for many unique and innovative user experience projects
- Experience with architectural patterns, frameworks, API design and building large-scale, applications
- Ability to break down a large project into components and recognize reusable pieces and how to test them appropriately
- Experience with Charting libraries such as Recharts or Victory
- Experience writing e2e tests with technologies like Cypress / Selenium
- Exposure to maintaining monorepos with Lerna
- Exposure to full-stack technologies (Python and SQL)