Senior Software Development Engineer 129-1
- Responsible for developing or testing computer software applications, systems or services.
- Evaluate requirements, estimate development costs, design and implement the software, review the design and implementation, improve the development process, perform unit testing, communicate status, analyze risks and compromises, integrate software into a larger system, or diagnose and resolve issues.
- Work autonomously on specific software feature areas or components, contributing broadly to product development.
- Deploy successful product releases, from early product definition and scoping to detailed specification, implementation and roll-out phases.
- Bachelor’s or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or a related field.
- Four years of software development experience including: Analyzing software and customer requirements, and preparing a development plan, including estimation, risks, analytics, unit test, functional test, and code design; Working in a GNU Linux/Unix environment; Utilizing high-level programming languages including Java; Unix; Agile Development methodologies; Java Run Time; and Designing, developing, and implementing automated test scripts and test reporting.
Position at New Engen, Inc. in Seattle, WA
40 hours per week, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., M-F