Senior Software Development Engineer - Growth Partnerships at Remitly
At Remitly, we help people send over $10 billion around the globe inspired by our mission to accomplish our promise to immigrants to send money across the world. Sending money is faster, easier, and costs less with our all-digital money transfer platform. We want to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial service products on the planet. At Remitly, your work has a direct and positive impact on people around the globe. Your work matters, every day.
About the Role:
On the Growth Partnerships team you'll focus on building great customer experiences that bring to life our partnership products. This is a new formed squad within the growth team whose charter is to create growth through partners whose customers would value an integrated remittance service. You will implement the product suite and platform that will bring the integrated remittance service to life. You will build customer experiences that span the scope of Remitly's services and business domains - discovery, conversion, payments, risk, identity and more. You will report to the engineering manager, growth platform.
- Implement essential parts of new experiences across all domains affecting partnerships.
- Lead the ideation, technical design, and grooming of the partnerships platform and features.
- Partner with product and business development on solutions and present technical options and tradeoffs.
- Lead technical discussions with partners to guide the path towards launches and success.
- Solve ambiguous problems and establish solutions that help the overall partnerships program.
- 5+ years of experience as a software developer
- A desire to move fast and launch 0-1 projects
- An understanding of software development best practices, system design, software design patterns and algorithms
- Experience building, shipping, and maintaining web services and systems on AWS
- Full stack experience on both backend services and frontend systems
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
- Scholars program
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer